24th December 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

When to try for admission at Navy school? What to do?

sir my son is 9 years old he is studying in 4th standard in a CBSE school when should I try for admission for my son in a navy school and what should we do for it .

26th December 2013, 06:12 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When to try for admission at Navy school? What to do?

The Naval Public School is located in 11 locations across the country. If you are planning to shift your son to the esteemed school then firstly decide on the location part. Generally, it is affiliated with the CBSE and follows the admission norms according to CBSE guidelines. You need to fill the admission form during the month of March and submit the required details. The schools will conduct written tests followed by interviews.
18th April 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can a student from Maharashtra State Board of 4th standard get admission in Navy School at Mumbai. When does the admission start and what is the procedure?
5th September 2020, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying studying in CBSE school. I want to join him NAVY school, when do I apply, where are the schools located and procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?