14th March 2020, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BCA after a gap of 5 years for 24 years old 12th Science candidate?

Hi everyone, I have studied 12th Science from Gujarat Board. I have completed my study around 7 years ago. After that I was doing a part time job. Now I am 24 years old. I am interested to do BCA now. I am eligible for BCA admission?

15th March 2020, 11:51 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BCA after a gap of 5 years for 24 years old 12th Science candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BCA course.

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application and it is three year vocational course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

Gap year is no bar to get admission in the course. For detail information about the admission visit official website of institutions.
15th March 2020, 12:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BCA after a gap of 5 years for 24 years old 12th Science candidate?

You are eligible to get admission in BCA course after gap year. It is three year course.

The common eligiblility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

No limitation for gap year candidates to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions.
15th March 2020, 03:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. This is three years graduation course in computer applications. There is no upper age limit. You can apply for BCA course at age of 24 years.

Eligibility criteria for BCA course:

Candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board with English as compulsory subject.

The minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.

You can pursue this course either in regular or distance mode.
16th March 2020, 04:12 PM
Wani ubiiii

BCA stands for bachelor's in computer applications.
Ofcourse you are eligible for this course because age Gap doesn't matter in education field and it is not necessary that the student from science stream can apply for this course,the students from other fields can also apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?