8th March 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Admission in BBA after a gap of 2 years for 12th WB Board Arts 22 years old candidate?

I have studied 12th Arts from WB Board. I have completed my study 2 years ago. After that I was doing part time job. Now I am 22 years old. I am interested to do BBA. I am eligible for BBA admission?

11th April 2018, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BBA after a gap of 2 years for 12th WB Board Arts 22 years old candidate?

You can apply for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university, if you are interested in getting admission. 2 years gap with a good enough reason will not create any issues.

Your age is 22 years, which is acceptable at most of the universities. Normally, most of the undergraduate regular degree course have an upper age limit of 25 years.
12th April 2018, 12:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BBA after a gap of 2 years for 12th WB Board Arts 22 years old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BBA course even after 2 years gap after completion of your 12th standard being a 22 years old candidate. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing BBA course. Admissions in BBA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
12th April 2018, 06:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BBA course.

BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) and it is a vocational course. Th required qualification to pursue the course is that :

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For admission in some of the college/institutes/universities there is limitation on minimum aggregate.

So you are eligible for the admission in the course.
13th April 2018, 12:19 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration it is three year duration course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on stream and age to get admission in the course.

The required minimum aggregate varies with examination.
13th April 2018, 10:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can get admission in BBA even after a gap of 2 years.
You can start studies any time and at any age.
It will not create any problem. So no need to worry.
13th April 2018, 11:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates with 22 years of age and 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by various institutes to get admission in BBA course.

BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration and it is three year duration course. For detail information regarding the admission visit official website of the institute in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?