26th November 2016, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my marks improved in class 12th Bihar board? When can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have scored bad marks in class 12th exam from Bihar board and now I want to improve my marks so that I can become eligible for futher studies. I want to when can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th November 2016, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my marks improved in class 12th Bihar board? When can I apply for the exam?

The forms for improvement exams are announced just after the result is announced. You can surely apply, if you are not satisfied with your marks. Just keep track of notification and apply on a prescribed format of application.

Improvement exams are conducted along with the compartment exams. Results are announced after two months or above. Just be prepared for the exams this time.
29th November 2016, 11:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my marks improved in class 12th Bihar board? When can I apply for the exam?

If you want to improve you r 12th marks, then you have to apply for improvement exams just after getting the 12th result. You can apply for improvement in exam in any number of subjects but you must have scored at least passing marks in that subject.
After passing 12th standard, you are eligible for further studies. You can go for various graduation courses like B.Sc, B.tech, or other bachelor's degree courses. You can also go for two years diploma course(through LEET) after 12th standard.
30th November 2016, 08:02 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The application form for improvement exams are released after board exam results are out. For example if results have been declared in month of May, application forms are available in June. You can apply for improvement exam by visiting your college or school from which you have appeared for board exams.

When you score better marks in improvement exam as compared to your previous marks, it will be replaced and new marksheet will be provided to you by board.
30th November 2016, 05:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since you are student of BSEB ( Board of Secondary Education of Bihar ) so you can definitely eligible for appearing in improvement examination for improving your marks.

For the same you will have to appear in the baord examination once again next year. Also for reappearing in the examination you must be aware of filling the application form for the same during the period of form filling for the regular Class 12th students. For this you must be in contact of your school management as if you miss the opportunity once then you will have to wait for one more year.

For further details regarding the curriculum followed by BSEB you must refer to the link www.biharboard.ac.in.
19th February 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir if in improvement we score low mark as compare to previous mark then which mark will come in result in bihar board
30th May 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have passed bihar board 12th exam..but I did not get good marks in physics. Can I give complementary exam for better marks, I am nit failed.
2nd August 2018, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th examination in pcm. I will be admission in BA but I want to improve my number in 12th marks please advise me soon
26th April 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out 12th from bihar board but I don't get secure marks in further courses. And i want to improve marks in one subject. And i have passed out in 2009. Can i improved in one subject.please tell me something about it...
16th March 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

The Bihar Board School Examination Board (BSEB) will release the Bihar Board 12th Result 2020 as per their academic calendar. Students can expect the Bihar Board Class 12 result 2020 by the last week of March 2020. The students must keep in mind that this is merely a tentative date and that the final Bihar Board 12th Result 2020 declaration date will be announced soon by the BSEB. For more latest updates visit SarkariResultExams website.
16th March 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

The Bihar Board School Examination Board (BSEB) will release the Bihar Board 12th Result 2020 as per their academic calendar. Students can expect the Bihar Board Class 12 result 2020 by the last week of March 2020. The students must keep in mind that this is merely a tentative date and that the final Bihar Board 12th Result 2020 declaration date will be announced soon by the BSEB. For more latest updates visit SarkariResultExams website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?