29th May 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

In which medium is it good to appear for BDO exam? Syllabus for BDO entrance exam?

My self aditya singh, right now i am studying at marwari college of ranchi Economics hon. 2nd year. I have passed matric in hindi medium from JAC board with 62.6% in 2009 and i have ISC passed from bseb board patna with 57%. I want to be BDO in jharkhand. I want to know about syllabus and which medium will be good for me?

30th May 2016, 02:01 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which medium is it good to appear for BDO exam? Syllabus for BDO entrance exam?

Board and stream does not matter. You can opt any stream and any board of your interest. BDO comes under BPSC.
Syllabus of BPSC is that you have good commands on every subject that is reasoning, maths, english, gk.
The most important thing is that candidate must have command on gk and mathematics.
21st April 2019, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which medium is it good to appear for BDO exam? Syllabus for BDO entrance exam?

I am jharkhand resident. Am I eligible for bpsc or else what exam I have to gave to become BDO ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?