25th May 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap?

sir i had cleared my 10 from cbse school and can i get admission in other cbse school for class 12 after 2 years gap pls give me suggestion........
or i can arts subject or not......

Related Questions:
26th May 2011, 01:57 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i had cleared my 10 from cbse school and can i get admission in other cbse school for class 12 after 2 years gap pls give me suggestion........
Admission in the CBSE School

If you have pass 10th exam and after 2 year gap you want to take
admission in the 12th in other CBSE school then you can take admission
in the other CBSE school. Please contact the school in which you want
to take admission.

You can choose your stream according to own interest. You can take
any one of the following stream : Science, Arts, Commerce. In which
stream your interest is more then you can choose that stream.

It is your career so take any decision according to own interest not
by other interest. It will be good for you.

Regards
~Mukul~
26th May 2011, 02:34 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap?

Yes you can take admission. Its not required that you had a gap of 2 years.
And you can choose any stream if you qualified your high school clearly.
Thanks
26th May 2011, 11:49 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
friend,
there are no age restriction to appear for 12th class.so you can get admission in any cbse school.
2nd June 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done 11th from IB now i want to shift from IB to Cbse so can u suggest me te schools who can take me?
3rd June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in any other school in any other city because i had written 12th but marks were realy shocking.i wrote my exam from port blair can i re-appear from bangalore?
20th June 2011, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

can i complete my 11th from a school and 12th from another city and school in cbse board?
21st June 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in any school after 1 year gap
24th June 2011, 06:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Of course you can get admission after a gap of 2 years. But, as you are aware the competition is really tight. You will have to approach the school, in which you intend to do the course. most of the schools will prefer students who have just done their 10th. We would like to inform you, that the best option will be to talk to the school where you did your 10th and ask them for a seat for 12th.
28th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in a cbse affiliated school after doing 10th from open school?
16th September 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

can i go for ib diploma as i had already cleared my 12th in 2009
22nd September 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in same cbse school for class 12th after 1 year drop ???
22nd September 2011, 09:12 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,
yeah, offcourse you can get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap.

thanks
5th January 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed my 10th class examination in 2010 from CBSE.Then I dropped the 2 years.I don't have any type of enrollment.Can it is possible that I will take admission in 12th standard without any type of enrollment in CBSE???
20th March 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmossion in class 12 cbse school after getting failed in 11 class from cbse
20th March 2012, 04:44 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

If you have pass 10th exam and after 2 year gap you want to take
admission in the 12th in other CBSE school then you can take admission
in the other CBSE school. Please contact the school in which you want
to take admission.

20th March 2012, 05:48 PM
grvacademy

yes you can get admission but you have to show what you have done 2 years??
20th March 2012, 05:51 PM
kumarprabin9

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap?

yes dear. you are elligible for cbse 12 even after you had a gap of two years.
the gap is not a big deal in admission.and you are also eligible for arts or any other streams, the choice is yours
thank you...
20th March 2012, 06:23 PM
monu592

yes, friend
you can get admission in school for 10+2 for this you have to talk with admin. of some school
you can study 10+2 with art . it depends upon your interest in any subject.
there are lots of job apportunity after 12 with art so if you want to take art then you should do this
thanks
26th March 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in 12 science in other school having passed 11 in other school as i want to change my present school
19th November 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 12th after completing class 11th in other school?

I am presently in class 11th in Cambridge school and I want to change the school in class 12th as the distance between my house and cambridge is too much so im planning to change i just wanted to know whether I can change or not
1st January 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

after passing 10 in kendrya vidyalaya i take T.C from there after one year gap can i take admision in class 11?
7th April 2013, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have given exam from nios board of 12th in biology but i have failed in two subjects now i want to fill my form from open board delhi for only two subject what will have to submitt for that. Would u like to pls tell me i am so tensionised sir pls help me pls sir.
19th April 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in same stream in other school of CBSE board in class 12th after completing my 11th from CBSE board?
26th August 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am not given the exam of 12 in 2013 from cbse board.I want to fill private form.Can i get admitt card.Please reply at [email protected]
30th December 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

can I join cbse school for doing 12 class after having 1 year gap after 10 class and can u plz tell me any school in bhopal which i can join plz reply soon
26th March 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have given my isc board 12th exam in2014 with commerce stream . But now I want to do my 12th in cbse board with science biology. Can I get admission in 11th in any cbse school in science biology .Twinkle
27th March 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I want to take admission in other school..In class 12 suggest me some schools...
29th March 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in other cbse school for class 11 after 3 years gap?PLS help me
19th August 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Directly admitted to class 12 in CBSE in 1993 and passed in 1994 after having done SLC in 1990. Will it be a problem, any legal issues
2nd May 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my class-11 from babina,jhansi up cbse school ,now i want to take admission in other school in datia madhya pradesh cbse school. what document or procedure I have need
28th May 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Team, i want to know a very urgent question, i got failed in 12 class in cbse board, am was studying in Chandigarh , now i want to join school in Delhi, please reply, its very urgent for me..

Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?