21st June 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Class XI Pure Science including Biology for 100% scorer in class 10?

I want to admit of my daughter in your vidyalaya in class xi in pure science including Biology. she was got 100% marks in class X i.e. her C.G.P.A 10 out of 10 in class X at Kendriya vidyalaya Malda in West Bengal in C.B.S.E Board.

13th March 2015, 06:36 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Admission in Class XI Pure Science including Biology for 100% scorer in class 10?

Now I am getting this kind of a question a bit frequently. But I am not understanding why are you saying "your vidyalaya" Are you referring to someone. This is an open forum encouraging questions related to any point in your career, but from no angle is this a school or vidyalaya or university.
How can you admit your daughter in this forum? Now it is really commendable that your daughter got a C.G.P.A 10, which is a rare case. That means not only your daughter is a good student, but the school she was admitted in was really a good school. I would not advise you to change her school. As far as I know Kendriya Vidyalaya Malda has provision of higher secondary education. That means your daughter can complete class 11 and 12 from Kendriya Vidyalaya itself. So do not go into unnecessary trouble of shifting her school.
On the other hand if you keep your daughter at this school only, her teachers will give extra focus on her. They will try to give her extra classes for free. In every school this provision is given to their top ranking students. The goal is to provide with all those extra facilities that will help the student to score among the toppers in the higher secondary. This will also bring their school in the forefront. So you do not have to spend extra money for her tuition in class 12. She will get all the assistance needed for free from her teachers itself. So think about it. I do not see any advantage in leaving Kendriya Vidyalaya right now.

28th May 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Class XI Pure Science including Biology for 100% scorer in class 10?

If anyone get 30 marks in physical science, can anyone may admit in pure scince?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?