31st January 2022, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Admission in government school 12th standard is possible after doing11th from private school?

I have completed 11th in private school in English medium can I get admission for 12th standard in government school. I am a state board student from tamilnadu. Is it possible

3rd February 2022, 09:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in government school 12th standard is possible after doing11th from private school?

If you want to change your school in class 11, then its better to write to the principal of that school in which you are taking admission, whether they are ready to accept you or not.
Because you are planning for a Government school and its possible only if they agree to the admission.
11 pass student can get admission in 12th in different school with same board.
But there are very few schools that take up admission in class 12th directly.

If you have genuine reason of changing the school , then they can grant you admission.
6th February 2022, 11:11 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in government school 12th standard is possible after doing11th from private school?

Yes, it is possible but you need to do it hurry. The school registers its students for board exams after the month of June. Once registration completes, no amendments are allowed. So make sure you get your admission done before that. Also you required several documents for shifting school. These are:-
Marksheet of 10th standard.
School Leaving Certificate.
Migration Certificate.
Character Certificate.
ID Proof.
Passport Size Photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?