31st May 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?

Pass 11 from delhi from private school but i want admission in govtl school due to some financial problem can i get in govt. school in 12 if yes give the of the school

10th April 2015, 08:20 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?

You can definitely get admission in government school. Whether you get admitted in private school or in government school, your obtained marks must be above the cut-off score mentioned in the school that you are going to get admitted. Normally schools prefer percentage of a student as high as possible. There is no maximum limit. But generally schools do not allow candidates with less than 60% marks. So that will be your only target to get admitted in government schools.
22nd April 2015, 01:16 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?

Definitely Yes you can go for Government school. Government schools provides admission on the behalf of Cutoff list generally we can say on the behalf of marks which you obtained in class 11th so now fillup the forms and wait for cut off list

Some of government schools have their own entrance test firstly you need to clear and then you are eligible for admission
31st March 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi i was failed in 11th class from govt. School and i want to do 12th very seriously so can a private school gave admission in 12th if yes then name of school
18th September 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hey help out whether I can take course in forestry? Moreover I'm an arts student and then 12 passed.
13th March 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I studied 11 th in English medium state board . can I shift to Tamil medium government school in 12th standard
22nd July 2022, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

12th class mai suppli aane per other government school mai admission le sakte hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?