17th December 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBM college of Jodhpur or DU after 77 marks in JEE mains being a general category student?

I have scored 88.60% in twelfth from RBSE and 77 marks in JEE mains. Can I get admission in MBM college of Jodhpur or DU if I belong to general category?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for admission in MBM engineering College Jodhpur?
  2. What marks would I need to score for getting admission in MBM(Jodhpur)? I belong to SC category
  3. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur or any other government college after securing 31557 rank in RPET? I belong to SC category
  4. How can I get details about admission in MBM Jodhpur?
  5. How to take admission in MBM Jodhpur by JEE Main score?
  6. Can I get admission in MBM college Jodhpur after securing 2114 rank in RPET?
  7. can I get admission in MBM college after scoring 45 marks in JEE mains and 65% in 12th CBSE board
  8. Admission in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 98 rank in RMCAAT?
  9. Can I get admission in MBM engineering college, Jodhpur? Which branch may I get in MBM, Jodhpur? I have secured secured 1867 rank under general categories and 301 rank under girl categories?
  10. What is the eligibility for admission in MBM engineering College Jodhpur?
  11. Can I get electrical engineering branch in MBM Jodhpur with rank of 412 in general category?
  12. What rank is required in RPET to get MBM college Jodhpur? What is the procedure/criteria to get admission in MBM Jodhpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission after scoring 55 marks in JEE general category?
  14. How can I get information about admission in MBM jodhpur?
  15. How to get admission in MBM Jodhpur in electricals? I have scored 1242 rank in RPET
  16. Which branch can i get in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 10750 in general and 1822 in Female?
  17. Can I get a seat in MBM(Jodhpur) with good stream? I have scored 100 marks in RPET and belong to OBC category
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in mbm jodhpur through AIEEE?
17th December 2015, 11:07 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in MBM college of Jodhpur or DU after 77 marks in JEE mains being a general category student?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in DU but it is tough to get admission in honors course such as Maths, Physics, Chemistry, B.Com, Economics etc.. being a general category as per 2015 cut off in early cut off list.

But, you can apply for it in 2016 to get admission if possible. There are some relaxation in cut off for girls candidates maximum upto 3%. For more information visit at http://www.du.ac.in.

It is tough to get admission in MBM government college in B.tech course without qualifying marks in JEE examination. For more information about MBM college visit at http://www.mbm.ac.in
18th December 2015, 02:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBM college of Jodhpur or DU after 77 marks in JEE mains being a general category student?

No, it is not possible to get admission in MBM college of Jodhpur securing after 77 marks in JEE mains being a general category student. Candidate must have secure more than 150 marks in JEE in order to get admission in MBM college of Jodhpur.

However, candidate can get admission in DU after securing 88.60% in 12th from RBSE. Candidate can get admission in some good college of DU after securing more than 88% marks.
20th December 2015, 05:14 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to get admission in MBM College of Jodhpur after scoring 77 marks in JEE Main and being a general candidate.
Candidates must have scored at least of 150 marks in JEE Main in order to take admission in MBM College of Jodhpur.
So, better luck next time and try to score well in the examination to take admission in the above said College. However, you can take admission in some other colleges of DU with above 88% of marks in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?