14th March 2021, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and total expenses to study HS Science in Amity Global School Gurgaon for 10th Haryana Board students

My child is preparing to appear 10th Board exam from Haryana State Board. For HS, I want to admit him to Amity Global School Gurgaon with a Science stream. So, I want to know the procedure for admission and total expenses. Awaiting your reply!

26th June 2021, 06:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and total expenses to study HS Science in Amity Global School Gurgaon for 10th Haryana Board students

The total fee expenses to study Higher Secondary Science in Amity Global School Gurgaon for class 10th Haryana Board Students is given below.

One Time Registration Fees - Rs.11500
One Time Admission Fees - Rs.50000
Tuition Fees (Quarterly) - Rs.94000
One Time Security Fees (Refundable) - Rs.100000
Annual Fees (Annually) - Rs.21000
Transportation Fees (Quarterly) - Rs.46000 - Rs.75000
Optional Fees (Half Yearly) - Rs.117000

The admission procedure is parents have to contact the admission coordinator of the school via email/phone or by visiting the school. The admission coordinator will share the entrance test syllabus and date for the admission test. The student has to take the test and parents have to submit the completed application along with all the relevant documents. There after school will invite the child and parents for personal interaction with the program coordinator and the principal. A School will share the result within 2-3 days and parents have to deposit the fee within the given time.

The selection of candidates for CIE and IBDP is based on the following criteria.

--> Last Class Score
--> Entrance Test Result
--> Personal Interaction of the students and parents with the Principal and Academic Coordinator

The documents required for admission are given below.

--> Application Form duly filled and signed in original
--> Subject Sheet duly signed
--> Photocopy of last class score sheet
--> Colored passport size photo of both parents
--> Four colored passport size photo of the student
--> Photocopy of transfer certificate

I am also giving you the school website link for your reference that is www.amityglobalschoolgurgaon.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?