2nd February 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission process of class 11 at St.Xavier's Kolkata? Percentage required for admission?

My son is appearing 10th class Examination.what is the procedure of taking admission Class XI (ISC) in Xt.Xavier's Kolkata ... is there any specific percentage ?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure to study in CA after I.Com?
  2. Admission process for class one admission at St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  3. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  4. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers Kolkata after giving ICSE
  5. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  8. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  9. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quota in St Xaviers Kolkata?
  11. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  12. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  13. How may I get admission in military school after class 10th?
  14. Admission Procedure for Military School being a candidate of 10th class?
  15. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  16. Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?
  17. How much percentage is required in class 12th to take admission in government medical college
  18. How much percentage is required in class 10th and 12th? What is the procedure and criteria for admission?
3rd February 2015, 03:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process of class 11 at St.Xavier's Kolkata? Percentage required for admission?

To get admission in 11th standard at St.Xavier's Instution, Kolkata. A candidate should have completed his 10th standard with minimum 65% of marks in English.

Eligibility for Admission:-
To get admission in Science stream:-
Candidate must have secured 85% marks in science Group & Mathematics together.

To get admission in Commerce stream:-
Candidate must have secured minimum 75% marks in aggregate with Minimum 65%marks in Mathematics.

To get admission in Arts stream:-
Candidate must have secured minimum 70% marks in aggregate.

Admission Process:-
You can apply for admission through online, by visiting the following link
http://www.iemsrp.com/iemsrp/XXX_sxi_online_form.jsp
28th May 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process of class 11 at St.Xavier's Kolkata? Percentage required for admission?

For the admission of class 11 the interview of the student parents are necessary
29th May 2015, 05:49 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

The admission Process for class 11th in St. Xaviers Kolkata is as follows:-
You have to pass the 10th Class with minmum 65% marks in English.

The Eligibility Criteria for admission is as follow:-

For Students wants to get Science Stream:-
Students have to get 85% marks in Science and Maths total.

For Students wants to get Commerce Stream:-
Students have to get 75% marks and minimum 65% in Maths.

For Students wants to get Arts Stream:-
Students have to get 70% aggregate marks.
You can apply online in this school through this link
http://www.iemsrp.com/iemsrp/XXX_sxi_online_form.jsp

You also have to get ready for the Interview,because sometimes the school staff take interview of their new Students.
13th April 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is provisional admission in class XI only allowed for the students who are already studying in this school ?
10th May 2016, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I have got 89.33% in icse board exam. so can I get admission in st. Xavier's and what is the procedure to get admission?
3rd February 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

If I have got 64% marks in aggregate in my pre boards can I get admission in st Xavier in class 11 for arts stream
3rd March 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get admission in St.Xaviers after my ICSE 2017 boards exam.
What are the eligibility criteria for a student to get admission in this esteemed school?
9th March 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

When the admission form will be available to get admission in std.XI.
10th March 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

My son appear CBSE class 10 board exam in 2017..what is the procedure to get admission in class 11 science in your school for 2017-18.
20th March 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

When we will get admission form from St Xavier's school Kolkata for class 11
25th May 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure of taking class 11 students in St Xavier's Kolkata and what is the fees through out the session ,please ?
5th July 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

When & What is the admission procedure of taking class-xi in Arts Stream in St. Xavier,s Collegiate school ?
19th October 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

My son is appearing madhyamik 2018. I want to know the admission process for the class XI in science stream.
24th October 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria seeking for admission in Science stream , Art stream, commerce stream for 11th of Xavier's studying students
14th November 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for applying in class 11, in 2018-2019 session? Is one CBSE student eligible to admit in ISC board?
17th November 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for admission in class 11 of 2018-2019 session? My son is studying in CBSE board. He is now in class -10. What is the percentage criteria for getting admission in science and commerce stream ?
20th November 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a Govt. employee recently transferred to Kolkata. My son is studying now at Berhampore. ( Murshidabad) Marry Immaculate School (10th) Can I admit my son in your school class- 11th? When should I make enquiry?
2nd January 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I needed to get my name registered for admission in your school in commerce stream.Which result should I get for my admission and when should I come.
15th January 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My son is studying in st. Pauls Darjeeling in class 10th. I want to know admission process of class 11th at st.xavier kolkata 2018-19 in commerce stream n want to get my name register for admission in your school. What is the percentage criteria for getting admission in commerce stream.
25th January 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a Bangladeshi student. What are the required condition conditions for getting Admission in SXC in Science Stream?
3rd February 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Does students of other schools have any special admission criteria for your esteemed institution ?
16th February 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is last date of admission in class 11 for commerce stream in 2018 -19 session?My son is studying in class 10 in Cbse board. What is the process of admission? Please Give me reply.
7th March 2018, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am appearing for madhyamik 2018. What is the required percentage for getting admission in commerce stream? What is the fees structure for commerce student?
8th June 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

My son will be appearing for CBSE in 2019. I wish to admit him in ST Xavier's School Kolkata for class 11 with Arts. From which month will the school issue admission/application for admission for session 2019-20
27th September 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

My son will be appearing for ICSE 2019 exam. I wish to admit him to ST XAVIERS SCHOOL kolkata for class 11 with commerce. He is a Christian student. What is the percentage needed for commerce stream please kindly inform me as soon as possible and also please inform the date when the admission form will be given?
6th November 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected person. I will be appearing for my boards exam in 2019. Kindly update me with the cut of percentage, the day to collect the form for admission. I have decided to take up commerce in class 11
22nd November 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Which stream in class XI have the most vacancy?
Can't I get admission to arts stream with 60% to 65% marks if there is any vacancy?
8th December 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in your school . Can I know when will be the forms available and criteria for taking admission?
3rd January 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the minnimum percentage of marks (not agreegate ) in science stram for class 11
4th January 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

A very warm good morning to the respected teacher whoever is reading this ,I would like to ask a question?
May I know what is the proper percentage to get admission in class 11 in the year 2019.
My son is studying in kalimpong and he will be sitting for ICSE this year.If you could help me to know the criteria for admission ,I would be very great full to you.
Regards Bidisha Mitra.
21st April 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

For academic year 2019-20, when shall I get admission form of St Xavier School, Park Street for Standard XI. My son has appeared Xth board exam.
13th January 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

When shall I get admission form of St.Xavier School, Park Street for Standard XI Science Stream?
23rd July 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 46% marks in 10 can I get admission in arts stream in 11
14th August 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

This year class 10 pre test is not conducted. So in what basis admission for class 11 will be allowed for the candidate appearing for WB board exams in 2021?
23rd February 2021, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in commerce stream of class 11th at st. xavier's kolkata
20th March 2021, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for class 11 and 12
23rd March 2021, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission process of class 11 at St.Xavier's Kolkata? Percentage required for admission?
11th June 2021, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

My son will be appearing in 2022, please let me know that when I can get the form? what documents to be submitted. Science , commerce,stream marks needed
26th September 2021, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 10 presently, what is the procedure of admission for 11th class in science group for year 2022-2023
20th September 2022, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to get into St. Xavier School for Class 11 Arts stream? What Number of Percentage will be required to get enrolled in the school for a Wbbse student?
21st September 2022, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

My son will appear ICSE in 2023. Please let me know the admission procedure of class 11 (Humanities) in your school. What is the percentage required for admission?
1st April 2023, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

My son is in Class X now. I want him to take admission in Class XI in the science stream, when do I apply for the same. From which month they start taking the application forms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?