22nd August 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for Intermediate Humanities in Adwaita Mission High School, Banka?

I want to admit my son in Adwaita Mission High School, Banka. I just want to know about the admission fee and also the fee structure for Intermediate Humanities of this school which is located in Banka. Kindly let me know about the admission fee and tuition fee. Thank you!

20th May 2021, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for Intermediate Humanities in Adwaita Mission High School, Banka?

Admission and tuition fee for intermediate science adwait a mission High school banka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?