17th February 2023, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria for class 1? Is my child capable of going into Nursery?

My child is june 2015 born and she is in play group right now...but she has only gone to play group for 2 months and now in January teacher wants her to be in nursery till jan 2019...after that kg and so on...i am really confused is my child capable of going to in nursery right now...plzzz help???

18th February 2023, 01:37 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Age criteria for class 1? Is my child capable of going into Nursery?

It's difficult to say for certain whether your child is ready for nursery or not, as each child develops at their own pace. However, there are some general indicators that can help you make this decision.

Typically, children who are ready for nursery are around 3 years old, have a basic understanding of language, are potty trained, and are able to follow simple instructions. They should also have some experience interacting with other children, such as through playgroup or other social activities.

If your child has only gone to playgroup for 2 months, it may be a good idea to give her more time to adjust to a school environment before moving on to nursery. You could also talk to her teacher and ask for their opinion on whether your child is ready for nursery.

Ultimately, the decision is up to you as a parent. If you feel that your child is not ready for nursery, you could consider waiting for another year before enrolling her.

21st February 2023, 04:22 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Age criteria for class 1? Is my child capable of going into Nursery?

According to the NEP, minimum admission age for kids is three years for nursery class, four years for LKG, and five years for UKG. This means, the child must go through a three-year-foundation before he or she enters Class-I at the age of six
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?