12th December 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What is age criteria to get admission in Nursery school?

My daughter is 2 years 6 months old. Can she get admission in nursery class or she has to be in play group?

12th December 2015, 02:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is age criteria to get admission in Nursery school?

Age Criteria Required to get admission in Nursery School:

The minimum age criteria required to get admission in nursery is basically varies from school to school. However some of the schools required kids to have minimum 2 1/2 years in order to get admission in Nursery. Whereas, some of the schools require kids to have minimum 3 or 3 + years in order to get admission. So I suggest you to join your child in Play School this year and after he/ she gets 3 years you can join your child in best nursery school. The age criteria is considered as on 31st March of the year in which he/ she sought admission. So make sure your kid's age is more than 3 years to get admission in Nursery.
12th December 2015, 02:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required to get admission in Nursery is 3 years. The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 3 years to be get admission in Nursery. Since, your daughter is 2 years 6 months old, she cannot get admission in Nursery.
13th December 2015, 12:35 AM
rituja mukherjee

You have mentioned in your post that the present age of your daughter is 2 and a half years. This age fits best in the play school category. Most of the English medium schools take students in class KG at the age of 4. Your daughter is in a stage of going to any play house/school. At home you have to take care of her and prepare her separately so that she can pass the interviews that she will face after a year or so. If you take regular care of that learning part, then getting admission in a good school wont be a big deal.
5th June 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

My son dob S 31.05.2012. he S ukg now. Is he eligible for first std next year in cbse board?
7th March 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

My son's date of birth is 16th June 2015. In which class he can get admission in CBSE school of Rajasthan state?
28th May 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

My daughter age is 30.09.2016 is she eligible for nursary in 2019-2020 session?
30th May 2019, 12:17 PM
Harsh131

For Nursery Admission the child age should be 3 years. Many Schools don't allow admission below 3 years of Age.

https://www.jbcnschool.edu.in/school...rimary-school/
30th June 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

My son is five years old mow. Is he eligible for class 1 for the next academic year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?