28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

AKT Academy Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Kallakurichi provides 11th with Agriculture stream? List of other schools for it?

Hello sir, I want to study Agriculture in 11th so, please tell me does AKT Academy Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Kallakurichi provides 11th with Agriculture? List of other schools for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best Schools in Calicut to study 11th with Science stream? Is Providence Girls' Higher Secondary School, Kozhikode best to study 11th with Science? How to get admission?
  2. Less expensive school in between New Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai and PS Higher Secondary School, Chennai? Procedure of admission in 11th standard?
  3. List of top RBSE school in Jaipur for doing school with PCM?
  4. List of best higher secondary schools to join in Surat after completion of 10th standard?
  5. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  6. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility?
  7. List of best schools for doing higher secondary?
  8. List of best schools in Rajasthan for higher secondary schooling in Medical?
  9. Possibility to opt Agriculture in 12th after completing 11th with Commerce stream? List of CBSE schools in Kota to study the same?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Thane
  11. Best CBSE schools for 11th class in Salem?
  12. How to prepare for the entrance exam in Green Park Matriculation higher secondary school, Namakkal?
  13. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Mysore
  15. List schools which offers Biochemistry in Higher secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  17. List of CBSE Schools for Higher Secondary Education in Surat?
  18. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Best institution for private 12th in science? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2023, 02:11 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: AKT Academy Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Kallakurichi provides 11th with Agriculture stream? List of other schools for it?

I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any information regarding AKT Academy Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Kallakurichi offering 11th with Agriculture stream. However, there are some schools in Kallakurichi and nearby areas that offer 11th with Agriculture stream:
  • Government Higher Secondary School, Kallakurichi
  • Government Higher Secondary School, Kachirapalayam
  • Government Higher Secondary School, Perumpakkam
  • Government Higher Secondary School, Thiruvamathur
  • Government Higher Secondary School, Virudhachalam
  • Government Higher Secondary School, Sendurai

You can visit the respective schools' official websites or contact them directly for more information on their admission process and course offerings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?