10th January 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

List of best Schools in Calicut to study 11th with Science stream? Is Providence Girls' Higher Secondary School, Kozhikode best to study 11th with Science? How to get admission?

Hello sir, I want the list of best Schools of Calicut? Please tell me Providence Girls' Higher Secondary School, Kozhikode is best to study 11th with Science? How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the ranking of Providence Girls Higher Secondary School, Calicut? How to take admission in 11th standard?
  2. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  3. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  5. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata
  6. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. Where should I study Higher Secondary Science either in Government school or in Private school?
  9. List of CBSE government recognized schools in Delhi for 11th science stream
  10. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  11. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  12. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Hyderabad
  13. Whether session is started before result enlisting in Indian Schools? Admission in 11th Science for a student of Qatar?
  14. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  15. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main? -- [New]
  16. List of CBSE affiliated Girl's Boarding schools offering 11th Science in India?
  17. List of Hindi Medium schools which offer 11th Science with Maths in Jaipur?
  18. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
15th January 2017, 11:55 AM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of best Schools in Calicut to study 11th with Science stream? Is Providence Girls' Higher Secondary School, Kozhikode best to study 11th with Science? How to get admission?

Here, I would like to share some of the best school of Calicut for science stream

1. Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan School
2. Al Farook Residential Secondary School
3. Silver hills HSS Marikkunnu
4. Al-Haramain English School
5. Apex Internation School
6. Devgiri CMI Public School
7. The Horizon School
8. Calicut girls Vocational & Higher Secondary school
9. Providence Girls HSS

Yes, Providence Girls HSS is one of the best school for Science stream with very eminent faculty and good environment. To get admission you need to fill up the application form which is available in the school during office hours. Submit the application form with documents .The admission starts soon after your class 10th result.
22nd January 2017, 02:14 PM
sapnayadav51

Default Re: List of best Schools in Calicut to study 11th with Science stream? Is Providence Girls' Higher Secondary School, Kozhikode best to study 11th with Science? How to get admission?

Here, I am telling you some of the best Schools in Calicut for Science stream are listed below:
• The Horizon School.
• Calicut Girls Vocational and Higher Secondary School.
• Al Farook Residential
Secondary School.
• Al-Haramain English School
Apex Internation School.
• Devgiri CMI Public School.
• Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan School. To get admission you need to fill up the application form which is
available in the school. Submit the
application form with 10th standard
documents .
19th April 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for a private residential school at Calicut city for plus science studies. I want school address and phone numbers to contact them
9th May 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

List of best school in calicut to study 11th with computer science stream?
15th October 2020, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

schools in kozhikode offer science stream without maths in 11th
14th September 2021, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Higher seoday School in calicut with computer science
14th September 2021, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Higher Secondary School I in Calicut with Computer Science
6th June 2022, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

The schools having computer science in calicut
29th July 2022, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th STD science strem with out maths in Calicut city?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?