19th October 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in 12th Arts Board exam privately from the same CBSE Board?

Hello, I am an Arts student and I want to appear the Board exam privately. I am a CBSE student and due to some medical issues, I haven’t attend classes properly. Unfortunately, my school neglected me to appear the Board exam. I want to know if I am eligible to appear the Board exam privately with the same Board?

23rd October 2019, 08:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 12th Arts Board exam privately from the same CBSE Board?

There is no such provision for you to appear in 12th Board exams privately through CBSE board.
You are only left with single option and that is to appear for exams next year.
And talk about this in your college as well.
1st November 2019, 11:01 AM
EduXpert

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 12th Arts Board exam privately from the same CBSE Board?

You can try NIOS which is open schooling board if you want to study privately. CBSE is a regular board and they don't offer any private mode education.

So, get yourself registered for NIOS class 12th and study on your own. You need to clear the exam to get the qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?