23rd October 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?

Hi,
I am a permanent resident of West Bengal and completed my ICSE 10th from West Bengal. Now I am doing 12th from AHSEC Board. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?
  2. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  3. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  4. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  6. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  7. Do I have a chance to enroll in government medical college of Assam after scoring CEE rank of 3009?
  8. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  9. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  10. Am I eligible for Assam CEE after scoring 56% marks (PCB) in 12th board exam?
  11. Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?
  12. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  13. What should be my answer to the question "Why you want to join Civil Services"?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in MBBS CEE?
  15. Cutoff marks for general caste in CEE medical Assam?
  16. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  17. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  18. Will I get admission in Assam engineering college after scoring 139 marks in Assam CEE? I belong to SC category
26th October 2015, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?

You should be domicile of Assam to become eligible for CEE Medical. If you are not resident of Assam then you can't apply for it.

As a resident of West Bengal you will be eligible for state level medical entrance exam of the state to which toy belong to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?