28th September 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?

I am an Assam origin guy. I have done my 12th from outside Assam. So i want to know if i can apply for the CEE assam medical exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  2. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  4. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  5. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  6. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  7. Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?
  8. Do I have a chance to enroll in government medical college of Assam after scoring CEE rank of 3009?
  9. Is there any chance to get a seat in any medical college of Assam with 1899 rank in Assam CEE in medical?
  10. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  11. Cutoff marks for general caste in CEE medical Assam?
  12. Is Assam Medical entrance(CEE) held this year?
  13. Do Assam conducts CEE for both engineering and medical aspirants?
  14. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  15. Will there be CEE Assam entrance upcoming year?
  16. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  17. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  18. Will the Assam CEE be held after passing HS final exam? I have scored 76% in PCB
29th September 2015, 08:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?

Yes, you can definitely apply for CEE Assam Medical in order to pursue MBBS course after 12th even though you had studied 12th in a different state. There will be no problem in appearing for the entrance exam provided you have the domicile certificate of Assam and getting admission if you score well in the entrance exam. Every year many students who have not studied their 12th in Assam appear and get admission in the medical colleges of Assam.
29th September 2015, 09:26 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?

Yes, you can apply for CEE Assam Medical if you have Assam domicile.

Eligibility :
Candidate must be citizen of India.
Candidate must have domicile of Asaam.
Candidate must comple his/her 12th from any recognised board.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 24 years.
29th September 2015, 04:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for it if you are a domicile of Assam. There is no restriction on from where you study and if you have done your schooling from a recognized board of education then surely you are eligible without any problem.

Just make sure that you have studied physics, chemistry and biology in 12th with at least 50% marks in final exams. If you are domicile of Assam then get a certificate from the authority so that you don't face any problem.
29th September 2015, 06:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

CEE stands for common entrance exam for medical and engineering.

Yes, the candidate can appear for CEE after doing class 12 from outside Assam.

The candidates who has studied outside Assam from class 7 onwards are eligible to apply. Note that the Candidate father/mother are transferred who is working outside the state are eligible to apply for CEE.

It must be noted that the candidate must be a permanent citizen of Assam.
1st October 2015, 09:35 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible for the Assam CEE exam as you are a domicile of Assam.
CEE stands for Common Entrance Exam for Medical and Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for Assam CEE:

Candidates must complete their class 12th from a recognized Board.
Candidates age must be in between 17 -24 years.
Candidates must be a domicile of Assam.
Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?