13th March 2011, 12:23 AM
rajgota

What should be my answer to the question "Why you want to join Civil Services"?

I completed mba worked for 1year in marketing iam attending civils interview if they ask why u want join civils services what should be the best answer

19th March 2011, 01:50 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should be my answer to the question "Why you want to join Civil Services"?

I think one person who is interested in nation s services are go in this.

If any one asked to me then i will definately answered that-
I want to serve my country by improving our social and economics values and want to develop the living standrad of publics
23rd April 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be my answer to the question "Why you want to join Civil Services"?

now i am doing computer engineering bt i would ilike to change into civil engineering.i dn't know is't good o bad?
1st June 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

what should be my answer whent they asked how can u serve ur country by civils
4th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I want u as my ____ but u r my ___ forward to all and get unexpected replies
23rd June 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my HS from Assam,and having graguated from West-Bengal, can i eligible for assam sivil service? actually i am a resident of west bengal.
23rd June 2012, 11:59 PM
mshady

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajgota View Post
I completed mba worked for 1year in marketing iam attending civils interview if they ask why u want join civils services what should be the best answer
Hello Friend,

I believe that civil services is the most reputed post of Indian Governemnt. You get the chance to serve the society as well the country through this exam.

You should try the answer:
"I have been reading about Indian socal and educational problem since school days and now I want to try to be a part of this administration and try te solve these problems."
16th June 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

is civil services exam difficult and complex hopefully not?
16th June 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

What thing inspired you to join civil service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?