22nd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MP-PMT if belong to UP but studying 12th CBSE in MP?

Hi,
I am basically from UP, studying in 12th from a renowned CBSE school in MP. I have completed my 10th from ICSE Board school in UP itself. Am I able to apply for MP-PMT?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for Haryana PMT? I am appearing for class 12th CBSE from Delhi?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for MP PMT having completed 12th class from CBSE Board in Gujarat?
  3. Am I eligible for PMT, Haryana? I am studying in Andhra State Board and having residential of Haryana
  4. Am I eligible for Haryana PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in Haryana PMT?
  5. Am I eligible for outside state PMT exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  7. Am I eligible to give Haryana PMT being a candidate pursuing under AP Board?
  8. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for MP PMT having completed 10th and 12th class from CBSE Board?
  10. Domicile eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT, Gujrat PMT, DUMET?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MPPMT? I have appeared in CBSE 12th exam from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
  12. Am i eligible for Punjab PMT exam after passing 12th CBSE?
  13. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT after studying 12th from recognized school in Delhi?
  14. Is a non-resident candidate of MP, eligible for MP PMT? What about central government employees having all India transfer liability for every 3 years?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if pursuing 12th Science from CBSE Private School?
  16. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th CBSE student of Dubai? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students?
  17. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I am studying in Chandigarh
  18. Which other state PMT's, University am I eligible for if I am a Native of Bihar?
26th October 2015, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MP-PMT if belong to UP but studying 12th CBSE in MP?

You should be domicile of MP state to become eligible for medical entrance exam of the state. If you have domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh then only you will be eligible for the entrance exam.

Therefore, if you belong to UP then you will be eligible for state level medical entrance exam of Uttar Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?