30th January 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard?

Am I eligible to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard? What is the procedure to be followed for the same? Can anyone please guide me with the complete information on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  2. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  4. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school after completion of 11th standard in the same city?
  6. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  7. Where to take admission after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board from Nashik? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  10. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  12. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  13. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  15. Am I eligible for doing Law school after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  18. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
30th January 2016, 06:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard?

Yes after completion of your 10th from one school you can definitely take admission in 11th in the school where you are interested. You have to show these certificates given below:

Class 10th Mark sheet
Character Certificate
Migration Certificate
etc.

You have to fill the application form for the school where you are applying.
30th January 2016, 09:44 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard?

Yes you can change your school after 10th class. Now first of all just choose the school in which you wanna take admission in 11th class. Know their admission procedure because each school have their own admission procedure and prepare accordingly.
Collect some certificates from your previous school
1. Migration certificate
2. Character certificate
3. 10th class preboard result
4. School leaving certificate
5. Few passport size photos
6. Id proof

Fill up the form and attach the needed documents.
30th January 2016, 10:16 PM
kantraman

Yes you may transfered to another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard.But it will be possible only if you able to produce transfered certificate to school where you want to get admit.
30th January 2016, 10:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to avail class 11 admission after completion of class 10 from a recognized board of education.

The admission is availed if and only if the vacancies exists and meet the eligibility criteria.

The candidate has to submit the documents such as class 10 mark sheet, transfer certificate, conduct certificate, date of birth certificate etc.., at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?