7th July 2014, 01:43 AM
Posts: n/a

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if qualify in 12th CBSE but fail in JEE Mains?

i am a 12th science c.b.s.e student
i just appeared for exam and jee mains
if i pass in board exam but fail in jee
can i get admission in btech civil eng. ?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to join AIEEE exam?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  3. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  4. Can I get direct admission in BITS pilani? I have passed 12th board
  5. How to join JEE mains after passing 12th?
  6. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  7. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I appear for IIT JEE after doing 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get into any NIT? I have scored 78 marks in JEE mains
  10. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  11. How to get admission in BITS Mesra after scoring 145 in JEE mains and 93.2% in CBSE 12th board
  12. Can I appear in JEE Mains and Advance if qualify 12th after failing 3 times?
  13. Will I get under Top 20 percentile criteria in JEE Mains and Advance if appearing in 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
  14. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  15. What are the entrance exams available for electronics and communication engineers?
  16. How to take admission in engineering college after scoring 60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  17. Can I get NIT college on the basis of IIT marks? I have scored 82% from UP board
  18. Can I get a chance to attempt JEE advance after scoring 100 marks in JEE mains and 80% in 12th CBSE?
11th July 2014, 12:05 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 8,583
Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if qualify in 12th CBSE but fail in JEE Mains?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Tech course of Civil engineering even though you failed in JEE. However, you will not be able to get admission in the IITs and NITs. You can get admission in the state engineering colleges and the private engineering colleges if you crack the entrance exam for admission in the concerned colleges. Otherwise you can get admission through management quota in the private engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: