21st June 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in JEE Mains and Advance if qualify 12th after failing 3 times?

Hello sir
i was failed in class 12th 3rd time ....
if i will passed this time ...
can i appear in JEE Mains and advance????
please tell me about it

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 12th for JEE Mains and Advance?
  2. Can I write JEE Advance next year?
  3. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  4. What can I do to join AIEEE exam?
  5. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  6. Am I eligible for JEE mains and advance after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th board exam
  7. Eligibility criteria and best institute for JEE Mains and Advance in Ranchi for a candidate who secured 68% in 12th?
  8. Best coaching class in Rajasthan for JEE Mains and Advance?
  9. Will I get under Top 20 percentile criteria in JEE Mains and Advance if appearing in 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
  10. What are the entrance exams available for electronics and communication engineers?
  11. Can I get a chance to attempt JEE advance after scoring 100 marks in JEE mains and 80% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I be eligible for JEE advance after scoring 100 marks in JEE mains?
  13. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT if scoring 140 marks in JEE Advance, 170 marks in IITJEE Mains and 82.4% in 12th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  15. How to get admission in IIT Roorkee or IIT Kharagpur?
  16. Can I appear for JEE Advance this year if already gave JEE Main two times earlier?
  17. Minimum marks required in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT-Delhi?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advance if scored 163 marks in JEE Mains but having 2 years gap between 10th and 12th being a SC candidate?
5th October 2014, 11:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Mains and Advance if qualify 12th after failing 3 times?

To appear for the JEE Main examination, you must have passed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognised board. You can appear for the JEE Main examination maximum of three times i.e., when you are appearing in the 12th standard and after completion of 12th standard you will have two more chances to appear for the JEE Main examination, and that too you need to utilise those two chances in the two consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard.

To be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced examination, you must have qualified the JEE Main examination and you must be in the top 1,50,000 rank of the JEE Main examination. Only maximum of two attempts is allowed to appear for the JEE Advanced examination in the two consecutive years from the year of starting of your 12th standard.

To appear for the JEE 2015 Main examination, you must have passed 12th in the 2013 or afterwards then, only you are eligible to appear for the JEE 2015 Main examination. To appear for the JEE 2015 Advanced examination, you must have passed 12th in the 2014 or afterwards then, only you are eligible to appear for the JEE 2015 Advanced examination.
10th December 2019, 05:20 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Mains and Advance if qualify 12th after failing 3 times?

The eligibility criteria for JEE is
Candidate must score at least 50% in 12 standard in physics chemistry and mathematics
Candidate must be of certain age at the time of admission
No, you will not be able to sit for the entrance exam , because for this you have to score 50% in one single attempt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?