27th October 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in new school for 11th standard after completion of 10th with 6.4 CGPA?

Hello,

My name is rohan i qualified 10 class in Delhi school. In 11 class igo other school science but my cgp in 10 class is 6.4.? What should be done for this issue now? Can someone please guide me with the complete information soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in new school for 11th standard after completion of 10th with 6.4 CGPA?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  3. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  4. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  5. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  6. Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  7. What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school after completion of 11th standard in the same city? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  12. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  13. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  14. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  15. Can I get admission to study 11th Non-Medical stream if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th RBSE?
  16. Can I get admission in Military school if secured 10 CGPA in 10th standard?
  17. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I choose Non-Medical in 11th standard to become a Software Engineer if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
30th October 2015, 03:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in new school for 11th standard after completion of 10th with 6.4 CGPA?

As you are interested in science but your CGPA in class tenth is not so well.
It is quite difficult for you take admission in Science in most of the schools of Delhi.

But you can try in the school where cutoff for science may go low.
30th October 2015, 03:50 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in new school for 11th standard after completion of 10th with 6.4 CGPA?

CGP 6.4 is not enough in delhi to get admission in any reputed schools. Schools have their criteria to select their students and mostly they allow those students who score higher percentage in 10th standard.

You have two choices right now :-
1. Continue your study in same school.
2. Find a appropriate school for you.

Second option is much difficult and time consuming. So i suggest you to continue in same school.
30th October 2015, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission in class XI is mostly based on the marks you have got in the class X board exam. Therefore, you can't do much in this case and admission is only possible if you have got the cut off marks.

Hence, apply for admission in many schools and wait for the the cut off. It will depend on the stream also and if you choose for science stream then cut off are generally very high for admission.
30th October 2015, 06:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are definitely eligible for your further studies having completed your secondary school degree with 6.4 CGPA as 6.4 CGPA implies that you have managed B2 grade and as per the CBSE norms one who secures even D2 grade are eligible for their further studies. So you are eligible for your further studies from most of the recognized institute.

But this is also true that you will not get admissions in some of the top schools or colleges because they demand for really high CGPA for admissions in their institute. Also few institutes conduct their respective entrance examination for the selection of students for admissions in their institutes so for admission in these you will have to be aware of these entrance examination.

Also at the time of admission you will have to make a career deciding decision that is the selection of stream for your further studies. For this decision i would just like to suggest one thing that you must go for only that option in which you are interested and belongs to your strength. Do not get influenced by any other factor as for the wrong decision only you will have to pay.
30th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in new school for pursuing 11th standard after completion of your 10th standard with 6.4 CGPA from Delhi School. If the school which offers admissions to 11th standard has not specified any minimum percentage like, candidates need to secure at least 6.5 CGPA in 10th standard to get admission in 11th standard then, you cannot get admission in that school else, you are eligible to get admission in 11th standard after completion of your 10th standard with 6.4 CGPA from Delhi School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?