22nd December 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?

Hello
I am in class 11th with 6 cgpa in class 10th
can i join sainik school kapurthala now?????
please reply as soon as possible
thanks and regards

23rd December 2014, 06:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?

No, you cannot get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala for pursuing your higher studies because the admissions in this school are open to Class VI and Class IX only. Candidates who wish to get admission in Class VI must have passed Class V from a recognised board and candidates who wish to get admission in Class IX must have passed Class VII from a recognised board. To get admission in Class VI, the candidate should be more than ten years and less than eleven years of age on First of July of the year of admission and to get admission in Class IX, the candidate should be more than thirteen years and less than fourteen years of age on First of July of the year of admission. Since, you have completed 10th standard and the school does not offers admission in 11th standard, you can get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala.
23rd December 2014, 10:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?

No, You cannot get admission in 11th class in sanik school, which is in Kapurthala. That because, it offers admissions only for 6th and 9th classes through written test. And Boys aged between 10 and 11 years are eligible to appear for VI standard entrance exam and those aged between 13 and 14 years are eligible for IX standard. So, you cannot get an admission in that Sanik school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?