13th May 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Agriculture undergraduate courses after completing CBSE 12th PCM?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. I am a CBSE student of PCM stream. Now, I am interested in Agriculture and want to do an Agriculture related undergraduate courses. Am I eligible for this?

15th May 2020, 03:01 AM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Agriculture undergraduate courses after completing CBSE 12th PCM?

To pursue an undergraduate degree course in Agriculture, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Agriculture/ Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCM group, you are definitely eligible to opt for undergraduate degree course in Agriculture.

Further, to pursue the same course from top universities, you should appear and qualify entrance examinations such as AIEEA UG, State CETs, BHU UET, and other universities admission tests.
15th May 2020, 03:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Agriculture undergraduate courses after completing CBSE 12th PCM?

1. You can apply for undergraduate course in Agriculture related streams.

2. The qualification required for bachelor's degree in agriculture is 12th passed from a recognized board with either PCM subject group or PCB subject group.

3. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

You can apply for ICAR AIEEA exam for admission in top agriculture courses.
15th May 2020, 04:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Agricultural engineering or B.Sc Agriculture course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper from a recognised board.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in the examination varies with examination.

So, visit the official website to get the detail information about the admission procedure.
15th May 2020, 05:12 PM
kuwaitjob

After completing your 12 th you can apply for these courses.Some of the courses are:
1.B.E. or B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering.
2.B.E. or B.Tech. in Agricultural Information Technology.
3.B.E. or B.Tech. in Dairy Technology.
4.B.E. or B.Tech. in Agriculture and Dairy Technology.
5.B.E. or B.Tech. in Agricultural and Food Engineering.
6.B.Sc. in Agriculture.
7.B.Sc. in Dairy Science.
8.B.Sc. in Plant Science.
19th May 2020, 07:15 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes you can do Bsc agriculture after completing your 12th with PCM . You will not face any difficulty during your course infact it would be easy for you to pursue bsc in agriculture and many career opportunities are their after bsc in agriculture....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?