6th May 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?

Sir,
I want to study B.Sc in Agriculture course,
but I have passed my 10th and
Diploma in Agriculture with 50% marks.
I have failed in 12th PCM. So, please
tell me the possibility to get admission?

13th June 2015, 12:33 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to study B.Sc in Agriculture course,
but I have passed my 10th and
Diploma in Agriculture with 50% marks.
I have failed in 12th PCM. So, please
tell me the possibility to get admission?
Being a Diploma in Agriculture student you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Agriculture. Those candidates who have completed Diploma in Agriculture course can directly eligible to get admission in 2nd B.Sc Agrilcture. So, please don't worry about your 12th standard qualification.

Applicants must have passed 10+2 pattern in Science from a recognized board. Those candidates who have completed Diploma in Agriculture are eligible. The selection to admission in Diploma in Agriculture is based on entrance test conducted by the respective university.
13th June 2015, 02:23 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?

In your current case you have two options :

1. If you are planning to take admission in B.Sc(Agriculture) on the basis of your 12th class the it is not possible because you are failed in PCM which is not desirable.

So first of all you have to clear the 12th class in all subjects then only you can apply for the B.Sc(Agriculture).

2. You can apply for B.Sc(Agriculture) on the basis of your diploma in agriculture.

You are 100 % eligible for applying B.Sc(Agriculture) being a diploma holder in agriculture with above mentioned percentage.
17th June 2019, 02:26 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for joining Bsc. agriculture is:

Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or Intermediate (with English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology or Forestry) OR 10+2 or Intermediate (Agriculture) OR 2 yrs. Diploma in Agriculture after 10th or equivalent,

So, you are eligible for this course and can do it from elite institutes . A few good colleges for this course are:

TAMIL NADU AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY - [TNAU], COIMBATORE

ACHARYA NG RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY - [ANGRAU], HYDERABAD

LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY -[LPU], PUNJAB

GOVIND BALLABH PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY, PANTNAGAR

MAHATMA PHULE KRISHI VIDYAPEETH - [MPKV], PUNE

OKNETE MOHANRAO KADAM COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE - [LMK], SANGLI

SARDAR VALLABH BHAI PATEL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY, MEERUT

DR YS PARMAR UNIVERSITY OF HORTICULTURE AND FORESTRY -

SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY - [SUK], KOLHAPUR

BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY - [BVU], PUNE

KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF FORESTRY VELLANIKKARA - [COF], THRISSUR

PUNJAB AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY - [PAU], LUDHIANA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?