2nd March 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma Hotel Management course on 10th basis?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th standard from Kerala Board and I want to do Diploma in Hotel Management course. So, on 10th basis, I am eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management course? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you in advance.

6th March 2021, 02:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma Hotel Management course on 10th basis?

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma Hotel Management course on 10th basis.

The minimum criteria required for taking admission in diploma in hotel management :-
1 - Successful qualification of the 12th level of education in any stream from a recognised Educational Board.

2 - A minimum aggregate score of 50% ( 5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates ) at the 12th level.

Admission to the course is based on the students performance in a relevant entrance exam or merit obtained in the last qualifying exam.
6th March 2021, 03:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma Hotel Management course on 10th basis?

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma Hotel Management course on 10th basis.

Educational qualification:-

Minimum qualification necessary for diploma in hotel management is 12th from a recognised board.

Candidates must have a minimum aggregate score of at least 50% ( 45% for SC/ ST/OBC candidates ) at 12th level.
6th March 2021, 03:58 PM
Pikachuuuu

Yes, You are eligible to study Diploma Hotel Management course on 10th basis.

Minimum qualification required to study Diploma in Hotel Management is intermediate in some Institute while some Institute allow 10th pass candidate also.

You must have completed matriculation with minimum aggregate of 60% to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?