30th April 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying in 10th standard and I have a dream to do Diploma course in Hotel Management. But I am not getting the right counselling about it. How can I do Diploma in Hotel Management course? What should I do after my 10th to do Hotel Management Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  2. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis?
  4. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  5. Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  8. Can I study Hotel Management in graduation having completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  10. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in Graduation after completing 2 years Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis?
  13. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  16. Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?
  17. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  18. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
2nd May 2016, 08:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?

It is nice to see you having a career plan. You can definitely pursue diploma course in the field of hotel management after your tenth standard. You need to appear in the entrance exams of hotel management diploma course and score well to get Admission. Aim to score well in order to get admission in IHM which are government institutions. Other than that, you have options of various private institutes.
2nd May 2016, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?

Most of the polytechnic entrance exams offer diploma in hotel management course. You can apply on the basis of your class 10th qualification. Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam.

Rank will decide the college in which you will get admission through counselling. Just wait for admission notification and apply according to it on a prescribed format.
2nd May 2016, 09:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To pursue 3 year diploma course in hotel management after passing 12th you have to qualify the entrance exams that is conducted by the university in your nearby area or where you want to get admission. You must have passed class 10th with minimum 50% marks from recognised board.
3rd May 2016, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am studying in 10th standard and I have a dream to do Diploma course in Hotel Management. But I am not getting the right counselling about it. How can I do Diploma in Hotel Management course? What should I do after my 10th to do Hotel Management Diploma course?
Being a 10th standard you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Hotel Management course. The minimum eligibility criteria required for Diploma in Hotel Management course is tenth standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board from a recognized university. There are so many universities offers Diploma in Hotel Management, you can select any one of the university and apply for the same. You can download the application from the official website of the respective university.
4th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

After 10 is it necessary to do diploma in hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?