22nd September 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Higher Secondary in English Medium if completed Matriculation from Hindi Medium?

Hello,
I have done my Matriculation from Hindi Medium. I want to study Higher Secondary with English Medium. Am I eligible for this or not?

23rd September 2015, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Higher Secondary in English Medium if completed Matriculation from Hindi Medium?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study Higher Secondary in English Medium even if you have completed your Matriculation in Hindu Medium. To be eligible to pursue Higher Secondary, the candidate must have completed 10th standard or equivalent from any recognised board. Since, you have completed 10th standard, definitely you are eligible to study Higher Secondary in English Medium.
24th September 2015, 02:52 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Higher Secondary in English Medium if completed Matriculation from Hindi Medium?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible for higher studies under English medium being a Hindi medium student. There is no problem in that if you have completed your class 10th from any of the medium. To be eligible for the higher secondary education a candidate must have completed his/her class 10th from a recognized Board. So, after completion of class 10th you are eligible for the higehr studies under English medium.
29th September 2015, 07:10 PM
gokul ka raja

Post Re: Am I eligible to study Higher Secondary in English Medium if completed Matriculation from Hindi Medium?

Yes you are elligible for addmission in english medium of you do 10th from hindi medium.
You can change your board also with subjects.But for this you must have your documents likes school living certificate,migration certificate , provissional certificate etc and some more also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?