19th August 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in 11th of English Medium if completed 10th from Hindi Medium?

Hi,
I have completed my 10th from Hindi Medium from UP Board. Now I want to do my 11th from English Medium. Please let me know that I can eligible to get admission in 11th from English Medium? Please reply as soon as possible.

31st August 2015, 09:12 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 11th of English Medium if completed 10th from Hindi Medium?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 11th of English Medium after completing 10th from Hindi Medium.
Candidate must have passed 10th from some recognised board.
Age of candidate must be from 15 to 17 years.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
  • Date of Birth Proof.
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • Migration certificate.
  • 10th class passing certificate and Marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?