21st October 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Answer sheet of MP Board class 12th topper?

I want to get answer sheet of class 12th topper of mp board
So dear please provide me the i want to get answer sheet of class 12th topper of mp bse

6th April 2015, 03:37 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Answer sheet of MP Board class 12th topper?

You or nobody else has the right to check the answer script of the topper or of any other candidate appearing in the boards for that matter. The answer scripts of the candidates of board examination are very confidential. Those are never opened to public, except when disputes come up regarding a particular copy. Any state follows the same rule. It is only in the hands of the respective board that whether they will disclose a particular copy or not. If the board council gives a special notice regarding this then only can you view the copy, otherwise not.
6th April 2015, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for answer sheet of someone else then it will be very difficult because there is no such procedure. You can get your answer sheet and that also when there is a procedure for it. There is a procedure in most of the education board if one wants the get their answer sheet rechecked but there is no procedure to get some other students answer sheet out. Only the owner of the answer sheet can get it rechecked if their is a so called procedure.
7th April 2015, 12:56 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

No you are not allowed to check any buddy's mark sheet because every board have their privacy terms & condition's. They will never allow to show any answer sheet to any buddy. They have their rules and regulation's which they follow very strictly. So no buddy can help you under this situation. Instead of that you can work hard for getting good score in 12th standard. You can read all important topics twice or thrice so that you can perform well in examination.
25th July 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I want toppers answer sheet of mp board of special English 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?