25th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the importance of class 12th marks in engineering entrance exams?

sir i have passed 11th class with 90 percent in up board and i want to become an engineer . Please tell me the importance of percentage marks in 12th class for engineerin . Please send me the answer on my email id as [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the importance of Grades in Assignment and Theory?
  2. What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?
  3. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  4. What are basic qualifications required to take up B.Tech?
  5. Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th?
  6. How to get admission in SPA Delhi without giving AIEEE?
  7. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What can I do after taking science in 11th?
  9. Details regarding joining B.Tech course?
  10. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get good rank in Competitive Exams without taking any Coaching being a candidate of 12th Class?
  12. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad? -- [New]
  13. How much percentage is needed to get admission in a good government college?
  14. Which exam should I write to become an engineer? I am studying 1st PUC science
  15. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  16. Am i eligible for Architecture after scoring 51% in PCMB
  17. What is the eligibility to give 12th based entrance exams?
  18. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
5th February 2012, 04:58 PM
ronaldo_12

Smile Re: What is the importance of class 12th marks in engineering entrance exams?

According to the new rules of Engineering Entrance test,Class 12th Marks account to 40 % in getting admission for Engineering even in premier colleges like IIT... so it is advisable that you keep up the good efforts & try to secure maximum marks possible in the 12th...as there is no point in regretting after the boards that you could hav done better..

have a nyc day...tc
5th February 2012, 10:05 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the importance of class 12th marks in engineering entrance exams?

The minimum 40% marks required in 12th standard for appearing for the engineering entrance examination as per new rule under Engineering Entrance Exam. But overall you should perform exceptionally well in entrance exam along with securing good percentage of marks in 12th exam in order to get admission to top engineering college.
25th February 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the importance of class 12th marks in engineering entrance exams?

please specify the new rules clearly.....
we r getting confused

puru jain
an iit aspirant
17th March 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

After 12th which is best Engg. College in Pune, Vadodara,Indor,Bangalore what is the procedure to get adimission and how much %.
17th March 2012, 12:08 PM
deepakbhagat0909

there is no more importance of your 12 th class percentage. some cengg. college requires marks above 80% ,like in bits pilani entrances exam and some are more but in iits and in nits ,the mininmm marks for eligibilty is 60%.
25th May 2012, 10:24 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

there is lot of importance of class +2 in the entrance exam because you based on the logic's that are to be cleared in you +2 standard anywhere else.
If you want to take coaching for the entrance exam that is also based on your +2 standard that are to be carried for graduation entrance exam.so +2 has much more importance in entrance exam for graduation like AIEEE.
22nd September 2013, 10:09 PM
kpdasdas

12th class is important as it contains all basic subjects i.e. Mathematics,Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
The concept of this basic subjects help to understanding the engineering and medical coarse.
The entrance exam contains this basic subjects only.
1st October 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem if i will get 70\75 percentage in 12th to get an admission for engineering.
1st July 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir my question is that the board which we choose in class 12th like cbse or state board have benefit for engineering college and how much minimum percentage i need in 12th for engineering
19th June 2020, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Will iit's and nit's cinsider only group subjects or total marks in intermediate??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?