13th September 2014, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Any entrance exam is taken for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School in class 1? How to prepare the child for it?

I want to get my son admitted in class 1 at st Xavier's collegiate school kolkata for the session 2014-15 . Please let me know the admission process.Whether any entrance exam is taken, If it is taken how the child is to be prepared. Also let me know at what time I have to contact at the School for Admission Forms.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  2. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  3. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  4. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  5. Admission process of St. Xavier's Collegiate School class 1? Entrance exam and its preparation?
  6. Is there any vacancy at Xavier Collegiate School? What is the procedure
  7. Admission process for class one admission at St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  8. When is the time for admission for St Xaviers Collegiate School in class XI? Percentage required and complete procedure?
  9. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  11. Admission in Nursery 1 or Nursery 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate School is possible?
  12. Is my son eligible for admission in class 1 at St Xavier's Collegiate School?
  13. Guidance for admission in class 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  14. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  15. Procedure of admission at St. Xavier's collegiate school class VIII?
  16. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  18. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
19th September 2014, 01:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any entrance exam is taken for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School in class 1? How to prepare the child for it?

The notice of admission in class one in St. Xavier's Collegiate School has already been released. According to the notice, online application will be available from 25th September to 10th October in this link. The cost of an on-line application form is Rs. 300/-. The payment may be made either through a credit card/ debit card or through net banking options given on the payment gateway (Bill Desk). The cost of application form is non-refundable. Candidates should have been born on or between 1 January 2009 and 31 December 2009. There will be no distribution of manual form.

Details concerning the Entrance exam will be available in the application form itself. If the applicants number is huge then entrance exam will be held. Otherwise admission will be done on the basis of interviews.
19th July 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exam is taken for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School in class 1? How to prepare the child for it?

I want to get my son admitted in kg at St.xavier's collegiate school kolkata. Now my son in 2 years 3 months. What is the age limit for kg and how will I prepare him for the interview and entrance exam? Please let me know. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?