28th January 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Appearing for 12th CBSE as private candidate is possible?

I want give exam for cbse 12 because my 12th percentage is only 47% so i want to give exam as private so tell me how to possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?
  2. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  3. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  4. Appearing for 12th CBSE as private candidate is possible? -- [New]
  5. Can I appear as a private candidate from Delhi for 12th CBSE?
  6. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  8. Is doing 12th(without Maths) through private CBSE fine, for a 12th failed candidate? What's the future prospective for the same?
  9. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  10. Will I be able to appear for medical entrance while appearing for 12th exam as a private candidate?
  11. How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?
  12. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  13. How to do private 12th private from CBSE?
  14. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  15. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  16. Can I apply for RPMT Exam being a candidate appearing for 12th class Exams?
  17. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  18. Date of availability of private forms of CBSE for class 12th in all subjects?
31st January 2014, 09:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Appearing for 12th CBSE as private candidate is possible?

Yes, appearing for 12th CBSE via private mode is possible. In order to give your CBSE 12th exam via private mode, you need to follow the below procedure.
- If you have contact with any principal of any CBSE school then it will be very easy for you to appear in private mode.
- If you do not have contact, then you need to approach the nearby CBSE school and have a discussion with the principal.
- Then you need to give genuine reason for giving exams in private and pay the requisite fees for private exams.
- The authority will give the instructions which you need to follow for giving the private exam.
- In certain case, it might be required that you need to offer some extra money to the administrative officer of the concerned school to make the process be fast and simple.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?