28th March 2012, 02:25 PM
khatri nikhil

How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?

i have completed my 10th regular from cbse last year and now i want to 12th comemerce private,how can i do my 12th cbse private in commerce stream,please please reply fast

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  2. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  3. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  4. How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?
  5. How to Get Good Marks in CBSE 12th Commerce Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  8. How to do Non Med in private college? I have completed commerce stream with 75%
  9. Can I change my stream to commerce after failing in CBSE 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Commerce exam privately from the same CBSE school?
  11. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  12. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  13. List of free government or private CBSE schools for class 11 Medical stream?
  14. Is it possible to do B.Pharmacy course after completing 12th Commerce?
  15. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  16. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student? -- [New]
  17. How can I give NDA entrance exam after passing 12th from CBSE in commerce stream?
  18. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
17th July 2012, 06:20 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?

CBSE which is Central Board of Secondary Education is the most preferred board in India. CBSE gives the option to students to complete 12th, it does not matter if you are from Science stream or Commerce stream, privately.

There may be several reasons for you to do CBSE 12th privately. You may not be able to attend you on regular basis because of many reasons. For example you may be physically handicapped etc etc.

For these students CBSE Private exam is the best option. It gives them the option to study from their home and give the exam of 12th class board. There is no difference between a student who passed 12th as regular or private. You will be eligible to pursue entrance exams for MBBS, Engineering or whatever you may prefer.

To complete Class 12th privately via CBSE, you need to pass Class 10th

You can choose the subjects to do privately.

The datesheet for CBSE regular and private is the same.

The question papers are also same as the regular board exams.

You will have a single marksheet which would be same as the regular board exams marksheet.

The results will be declared on the same day as the regular exams.

To appear in 12th CBSE as a private candidate, you are required to purchase the application form for private candidate.

The cost of the application form is around Rs 10

The application forms are made available in some selective branches of Syndicate Bank. You can purchase the application form during the bank's working hours.
17th July 2012, 06:34 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by khatri nikhil View Post
i have completed my 10th regular from cbse last year and now i want to 12th comemerce private,how can i do my 12th cbse private in commerce stream,please please reply fast
dear friend,
you can do 12th in commerce through correspondence(private) in cbse.
but for that you will have to first fill the form of cbse for private studies. the form is available in most of the big branches of syndicate bank and also in cbse head office. the form is not so much costly.
for more details regarding private studies through cbse, you may visit their official website
www.cbse.nic.in
17th July 2012, 09:55 PM
pandurmp

Central Board of Secondary Education is the most preferred board in India. CBSE gives the option to students to complete 12th, it does not matter if you are from Science stream or Commerce stream, privately.

There may be several reasons for you to do CBSE 12th privately. You may not be able to attend you on regular basis because of many reasons. For example you may be physically handicapped etc etc.

For these students CBSE Private exam is the best option. It gives them the option to study from their home and give the exam of 12th class board. There is no difference between a student who passed 12th as regular or private. You will be eligible to pursue entrance exams for MBBS, Engineering or whatever you may prefer.

To complete Class 12th privately via CBSE, you need to pass Class 10th

You can choose the subjects to do privately.

The datesheet for CBSE regular and private is the same.

The question papers are also same as the regular board exams.
17th July 2012, 11:41 PM
Pawan Kumar Dinkar

Why not there are some CBSE affiliated private School from which you can do Commerce.
They are every where in India.

Open this http://www.cbse.nic.in/Girl%20Child%20.doc.
18th July 2012, 12:10 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely take up class 12th as private student from the commerce stream.There are two ways to get the admission i.e one from Patrachar Vidyalaya & another from NIOS.Patrachar vidyalaya conduct classes on every saturdays & sundays but there is no class option in the NIOS school & one can take tuitions privately for the same.

You can also fill the Form directly from the CBSE preet vihar directly.To appear as a private candidate, you have to purchase a application form of Rs.10/- INR for private candidates with date of commencement exam 1st march.

The form is available at syndicate bank branches in CBSE offices and in some other syndicate bank branches also
18th July 2012, 10:59 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

best of luck
18th July 2012, 06:18 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi..!!

-->CBSE is the most preffered board in india.CBSE gives the option to students to complete +2 ,it does not matter if you are from science stream or commerce stream.

-->There may be several reasons for you to do CBSE +2 privately.You may not be able to attend on regular basis because of many reasons.eg.physical disabilities.

-->For these students CBSE private exam is the best option.It gives them the option to study from their home and give the exam of +2 class board.

-->to complete class +2 privately via CBSE ,you need to pass class 10th.

-->you can choose the subjects to do privately.

-->datesheet for CBSE regular and private is same.

-->question papers for both are also same.

all the best....go ahead!!
30th July 2012, 03:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for your CBSE 10+2 exam as a Private Candidate in Commerce Stream.
For appearing as a private candidate, you will have to fill your CBSE Private Form from School Office in which you are taking admission.
Then, there is no need for you to attend classes of School.

Now, it will save time for you and you can attend Coaching classes if you had joined coaching. Time table for board exams as well as Board Marksheet will be also same for both candidates i.e. Regular and Private Candidate.

For more information, you can visit: http://www.improvementexam.com/cbse-private-exam/
18th March 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

is the centre of examination is different or same of private candidate and regular candidate????
29th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

In 12th cbse better marking in private or regular?
9th July 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

can get private addmission in class 12commerce after commert in one subject that is economics but, i could not give the exam for some reasons?
18th September 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have failed in 12 commerce regular class. now can i give 12 private exam with arts stream. plz reply
8th November 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

a regular senior secondary studentof this academicyear but not able to attend the march exam due to treatment so that student can possible to attend the exam in july in the same year
14th March 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

can a student appear in 12th class private board exam from commerce stream directly after one year gap of passing 10th
28th April 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

my son failed in 11th cbse and now he try to join in NIOS open school for 12th. Is it ok ? he may face any difficulty in future having this open school certificate?
has eligible for
2nd June 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

In regular school my ward has a enturpronship subject till 11th it is possible it is available in 12th private cbsc.
14th January 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I register for class 12private exams from cbse board for present semister of batch 2016-17 now .pls tell whether it will effect in civil service or not pls reply
28th May 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I am fail in 12 class CBSE now I want to do private so if I am giving exam private then afterward I get admission in regular college of b.com ??or another course of commerce regular ????
27th August 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

My son wants to do 12 CBSE commerce private. How to register?? What is the process,
15th May 2020, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

if someone is fail in 11 and he wants to give 12 th exam private he can give or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?