24th February 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Is ATD Teacher appointment in primary school equivalent to D.Ed?

Sir, My name is Imran khan. I am an Art teacher in a primary school. I have A.T.D diploma and B.A degree. I am working in a school from 2010. My approval in this school is 2012 but now my e.o noticed that this post is not accepted by the gov. or A.T.D is not equivalent to D.Ed. Please if you have any G.R or circular related to the A.T.D equivalent to D.ED. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After B.Com and M.Com what to do study further in order to become a Primary School Teacher? -- [New]
  3. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU?
  4. Can I do D.Ed distance course or online course after graduating with 45%
  5. Is B.Ed valid for primary school Teacher job?
  6. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  7. Procedure followed to change from one primary school to other as a Teacher?
  8. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  9. What is qualification required for primary school computer teacher?
  10. Can I get a job as a Primary Maths Teacher in Kukatpally School? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the job?
  11. What is the criteria followed for selecting government teacher in primary school for ex-servicemen?
  12. Can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing graduation in Commerce? What course should I do to become a Teacher or a Lecturer?
  13. What is the selection process followed to become a teacher in primary school?
  14. Can i get Australian Visa for doing job there being a Private School primary teacher?
  15. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  16. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  18. Am I eligible to become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Sc IT and PGDCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for joining?
23rd March 2018, 04:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ATD Teacher appointment in primary school equivalent to D.Ed?

No, it is not equivalent to D.Ed qualification. You need to complete D.Ed or its equivalent qualification from a recognized college.

You being a working teacher, can pursue D.Ed in distance mode, but your present qualification will not be equal to D.Ed.
31st July 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Atd teacher salary is same for DEd teacher?what is the qualification of atd teacher (12th or graduate) atd is equivalent to DEd?
18th January 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

SHOULD I DO DED TO BECOME PRIMARY TEACHER ALTOUGH I HAVE A DEGREE OF ATD ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?