27th January 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

B.Com or BBA which is better for Commerce student who is aspiring to do MBA?

Hello sir
I am doing 12th in Commerce.
Later on I will do graduation
In future I will do MBA.........
So, B.Com I do or BBA?
Please suggest me someone

28th January 2015, 02:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com or BBA which is better for Commerce student who is aspiring to do MBA?

Since you are going to pursue MBA in future, you better to go with BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) rather B.Com. You may get a doubt here, that whether am I eligible to pursue BBA course with 12th commerce? There is no doubt, you may most certainly pursue BBA course after successful completion of 12th class (Commerce) stream.

The eligibility criteria required to purse BBA course is, "Candidates must have passed 12th class in ANY STREAM from a recognized university". Since you are going to complete 12th commerce you are absolutely eligible. And soon after completion of this course I suggest you to give BBA Entrance Examinations. You may attend some of the best entrance examinations such as, Joint Management Entrance Test, Symbiosis Entrance Test, All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test, GGSIPU CET, and Individual educational bodies entrance tests. You will be getting seat in good reputed institute based on the rank you'll secure in the entrance examination. You will be taught basic Business Administration subjects in BBA course, and these concepts will help you while pursuing MBA course for sure. So I suggest you to go with BBA course rather B.Com course, when your main aim is to purse MBA Master's degree program.
29th January 2015, 01:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com or BBA which is better for Commerce student who is aspiring to do MBA?

B.com as well as BBA are both an Under graduate course having a course duration of 3 years.

As you have mentioned that you later on want to go for MBA program, therefore I would suggest you to please go for BBA course as it lays down a foundation for MBA course as it develops fundamental Management Skills, Which are helps you at the time of MBA.

Note: You can even go for MBA course after the completion of B.Com and can have a great future ahead, but BBA is the basics for MBA course. Therefore if you as well aspired for MBA course, then definetely go for BBA course.
30th January 2015, 07:11 PM
madamsai

Bachelor of commerce (B.Com). Bachelor of business administration (BBA).
if you are in BBA it will useful for MBA(Master of business administration. during the three years of the program ,student take up level projects related to finance and accounting the degree also develops the student's practical managerial skills, general education requirement emphasize humanities and social, science, history,economics and literature. courses focus on advance administration skills with a strong focus on internet business concept s. some schools offer elective classes for specific areas including entrepreneurship and supply chain management.within the master's degree program student may complete courses such as databases marketing. telecommuni classifications, financial accounting, e-system design,marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?