20th June 2011, 11:59 AM
prabh sandhran

Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?

u r kindly requested to give me information regarding diploma,degree courses after 10+2.please send me all details i mean further options $ career scope etc. I'v DONE MY +2 with math, economics $ elective punjabi.i'll b highly grateful 2 u .

14th July 2011, 07:53 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?

Dear freind,
From you subject it's not clear to me that you are from which stream science or commerce.
But you not give physics and chemistry seems you will from commerce stream.

For commerce candidate following courses availale to them:

*B.Com in CS

*BCom in General

*BCom in Banking

*BCA course

*BBA course.
17th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?

There are many fields after 12th.

ARTS and Science courses:

1.B.Sc., Computer Science
2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
6.BCA (computer Application)
7..BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
5.IT(Information Technology)
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

Other than many computer courses are also there.
And Medical field MBBS also present.

All the best for your glowing career.
13th May 2012, 08:19 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

-->>Well to join diploma 10 class/ssc is enough.As you hold 12th standard go for degree.As its better than diploma a B.Sc(electronics,maths and computers) or B.Tech will fetch you good career for your options.
-->>B.Tech in Mechanical,
electrical,
civil,
computer science,
instrumental,
petrolium,
production engineering. etc are the best courses.
-->>As you completed 12th so no need to go for diploma,Because its a 10th base course after doing diploma of 3 years.

-->>You will be on the same platform where you are now .suppose if you will do diploma in engineerimg then you will become a junior engineer.
-->>So i want to suggest you just go for bachelor degree.so why waste time for that.Go for Degree like B.Tech or B.Sc what you want to do.

All the best........................
4th June 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

maine abhi 12 pass ki hai .mai bahut confussion hu ki mai e.com karu ya b.com ..................which bettar course and which course more demand and succsevely.plz help........................
8th August 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

best university for mbbs in canada
8th May 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

After 12th Science Low Fees Donation Course, Diploma or Details.
2nd February 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

How to do MCA and how to go their
19th April 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

If i have taken arts and want to do
diploma in electronics than information about it
16th May 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 2 with 88 percent marks in commerce scheme . And now i am in a confusion.. I dont know which course is best suited for me ..
12th November 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is appear in diploma Information technology. there 6 sub pending for last year. but now she was not interested for the same to continue.. can you tell me the what she do now? she is confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?