29th January 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I select for Higher Secondary if pursing 10th ICSE?

Hello
If I follow the ICSE syllabus till 10th ,
in which syllabus we must
continue for 11th and 12th?
please guide me.

30th January 2015, 05:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I select for Higher Secondary if pursing 10th ICSE?

You can choose any education board as per your wish. That's because there is no rule, that you should continue your 11th and 12th standard in certain education board. You can pursue your 11th and 12th standard in CBSE or ICSE or any other state board. If you want any suggestion, I suggest you to go for CBSE board, because the course curriculum of CBSE board is very good, which helps us to prepare easily for competitive exams like JEE, BITSAT, etc.
30th January 2015, 07:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I select for Higher Secondary if pursing 10th ICSE?

You can pursue your 11th and 12th standard in any school which is recognised by CBSE/ICSE/ State Board. Since, you have completed your 10th standard from ICSE board, I suggest you to continue with the same board i.e., ISC board. If you are not interested to study in ISC board, then, it is best to opt for CBSE board because, most of the all India entrance examination question papers will be set by considering Central Board syllabus. So, now you can decide which board you should choose for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?