27th January 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed degree required to become a computer teacher in government high school?

Is B.Ed degree is required to become a computer teacher in government high school? Can you please give me the information on this? What would be the minimum criteria required to apply for the lecturer job in school? Please guide me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  2. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  3. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  5. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal? -- [New]
  6. Qualification required to become a High School Government Teacher?
  7. Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D and B.Ed simultaneously? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  10. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  11. Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?
  12. What qualification is required to become a Computer Science Teacher in any Government school?
  13. Teaching job after passing 12th this year
  14. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  15. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  16. Required Qualification for the position of Computer Teacher in a High School? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get Computer Teacher job at High school level?
  18. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
28th January 2017, 06:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed degree required to become a computer teacher in government high school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is B.Ed degree is required to become a computer teacher in government high school? Can you please give me the information on this? What would be the minimum criteria required to apply for the lecturer job in school? Please guide me soon. Thank you!
B.Ed degree is essential for government school teacher jobs.

If you have completed graduation degree in computer science then you are eligible for High School teacher exam but B.Ed degree is essential for government school jobs. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
28th January 2017, 07:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed degree required to become a computer teacher in government high school?

Yes definitely it is very much important for you to pursue B.Ed degree before joining in a school as ateacher because B.Ed is compulsory for those who want to become teacher.
A candidate must have done graduation in the conservative field from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to the candidates of SC and ST in order to pursue B.Ed through regular all correspondence and your age should be less than 40 years.
28th January 2017, 08:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Required qualification to become a Computer Teacher in Government High School:-

You need computer science graduation along with B.Ed qualification to become eligible for teacher job in government school after qualifying TET.

Only on the basis of TET you will get a permanent teaching job in school. Without qualifying TET you will be eligible only for temporary job in private or government schools.
28th January 2017, 08:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Definitely to become teacher you have to pursue B.Ed course because B.Ed makes you eligible for teaching job in whatever subject you want.
Candidate must have pursued graduation from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks.
Age should not be more than 40 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to SC and ST students.
You have to qualify the entrance exam if you want to pursue B.Ed from a recognised government university otherwise on the basis of money you can take admission in private University.
28th March 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I have one year diploma in computer programming and application and 14 years teaching experience I have no bed degree I'm eligible for government computer teacher job or not
21st June 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I was done BCA and CCC also. Is I am eligible for government computer teacher.
Please suggest me.
12th October 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech in computer science. Is b.ed necessary for me to become a government teacher.
20th August 2019, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Computer science subject belongs which method maths or science in bed
15th September 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I have pgdca degree I have done bed also but I did not qualified tet. Is tet compulsory for teaching in private school
9th December 2019, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

B Tech in electronics and communication engineering are eligible for govt.coputer teacher
15th December 2019, 02:50 PM
EduXpert

For permanent teaching jobs at government schools you need to have B.Ed along with the required TET/CTET score to apply. Without these qualifications you can't apply for permanent posts.

For contractual jobs at government schools when there is a lack of required staff, you can be considered for temporary job if you fulfill the criteria.
27th October 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is b.tech nd bed holder apply for class 1-5 paper in btet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?