14th April 2020, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it a barrier to opt Commerce in Intermediate for a candidate who unable to mug up topics?

I am in 10th standard and preparing for my final Board exam with Chhattisgarh Board. I am interested in Commerce as I am a little bit strong in Mathematics. But the problem is that I am weak in studies specially where I have to mug up topics. So, I get problems if I choose Commerce in my Intermediate?

15th April 2020, 07:49 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Is it a barrier to opt Commerce in Intermediate for a candidate who unable to mug up topics?

No, there is no barrier to opt commerce in intermediate for a candidate who unable to mug up topics.
16th April 2020, 01:21 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a barrier to opt Commerce in Intermediate for a candidate who unable to mug up topics?

Let me tell you that, COMMERCE is a stream where all the subjects need conceptual understanding.
Mugging up is not required here.
You need to build you understanding hence, don't worry you can perform well if you are interested in commerce.
16th April 2020, 09:19 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Is it a barrier to opt Commerce in Intermediate for a candidate who unable to mug up topics?

Is it a barrier to opt Commerce in Intermediate for a candidate who unable to mug up topics.

Mugging up is the last option when you are unable to understand anything. You have no problem to opt Commerce in Intermediate. After that you can study widely in your interested commerce subject in degree level. Therefore no barrier to opt commerce in Intermediate.
16th April 2020, 12:06 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---As per the information reciev from your side,my truly suggestion is to select the stream of PCM rather than select the Commerce stream .

---Moreover if you select the commerce stream then the next course after 12th is basically depend truly on Mathematics .

--If you select Science stream,then you have more depend on other subjects rather than math.Because as per your situation,I saw that you are little bit intrested in math but the commerce stream is truly based on Math only
16th April 2020, 11:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Every subject needs crystal clear concepts hence, you need not to worry if you want to opt commerce stream in intermediate.
Basically, you need to focus on your level of understanding.

Mugging topis up will pose problem for you in future.
Therefore, you cam opt for commerce if you are not good at mugging up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?