17th June 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marks allotted in NTSE?

SIR
I AM AN INDIAN STUDENT IN CLASS 8 .
I AM GOING TO GIVE NTSE Examination THIS YEAR.
I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS NEGATIVE MARKING IN NTSE???????

4th July 2014, 11:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any negative marks allotted in NTSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR
I AM AN INDIAN STUDENT IN CLASS 8 .
I AM GOING TO GIVE NTSE Examination THIS YEAR.
I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS NEGATIVE MARKING IN NTSE???????
There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.

NTSE ie: - ( National Talent Search Examination ). This entrance examination is organized by NCERT. The main objective of this entrance examination is to find talented students and help the students for their higher studies by giving scholarship.

NTSE Eligibility Criteria: - The Application who is studying class 8th are eligible to apply for NTSE entrance examination.

This NTSE entrance examination consists of two stages, specific State or Union Territory and the exam conducted by NCERT

The First stage exam pattern is Scholastic Ability Test and Mental Ability Test and the question were asked from following subjects like, mathematics, social sciences and sciences etc..

The Applicant who successfully qualified in entrance examination are required to appear for an Interview

Contacts Address

Address: Department of Educational Measurement and Evaluation, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
Fax No. : 011-26515382

~Regards
Bestanswerer
20th September 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any negative marks allotted in NTSE?

Dear Sir. I'M Asmita Tanwar an Indian student in class 10 . I going to give NTSE exam this year . I want to know if there is negative marking in the first stage of this exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?