28th November 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a 4 years old candidate to a Mizoram Board school?

Hi everyone, my daughter is 4 years old and I am planning to admit her for LKG. The nearby school from my home is affiliated to Mizoram Board. I need your advice, that should I admit my daughter to such school?

30th November 2019, 12:46 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a 4 years old candidate to a Mizoram Board school?

At this stage, the board doesn't matter the thing which does affect is your convenience. Choose a school which will give proper education, helps to develop her basic understanding and which is affordable and convenient for you. At this stage of growth, a child requires proper care rather than studies or syllabus. Good elementary schools are those which make child learning fun and help grow their IQ with games and other amusing activities. So don't worry about the board and choose the right one.
30th November 2019, 04:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a 4 years old candidate to a Mizoram Board school?

Yes, you can admit her to Mizoram board in LKG but from first onwards I would like to suggest you to admit her in CBSE board school because nowadays CBSE has more demand as the syllabus of CBSE is more comprehensive and detailed as well as student friendly.
30th November 2019, 08:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Mizoram Board school

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to admit a 4 years old candidate to a Mizoram Board school. For further information, you can contact at given below address.

Contact Address

Chaltlang, Aizawl
Mizoram-796012 (India)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?