13th December 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 11th entrance exam 2017

Respected Sir, I am Qamre Alam from Delhi, I just want to know about syllabus so please send me the syllabus of upcoming Aligarh Muslim University 11th entrance exam. I will be great full to you If you will send me the syllabus on [email protected]. Please help me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  3. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  5. Can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being a postgraduate? Syllabus of AMU PhD(Urdu) entrance exam?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  7. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Aligarh Muslim University offers B.Pharmacy course? Date of entrance exam?
  10. What are the subjects included in entrance exam of AMU for 11th standard?
  11. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  13. When AMU B.Tech entrance exam 2016 result will be declared?
  14. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  15. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  16. Syllabus of the entrance test of 11th in Aligarh University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.A.(Persian) in Aligarh Muslim University?
14th December 2016, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 11th entrance exam 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am Qamre Alam from Delhi, I just want to know about syllabus so please send me the syllabus of upcoming Aligarh Muslim University 11th entrance exam. I will be great full to you If you will send me the syllabus on [email protected]. Please help me as soon as possible.

There are two examinations for the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 11th entrance examination. One is for Class XI Science stream and the other one is for Class XI Humanities and Commerce stream.

Syllabus for the Science stream will be

1. Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences) – 50 marks
2. Mathematics – 30 marks
3. General Knowledge and Indo – Islamic Culture – 20 Marks

The admission test will be based on the qualifying examination which is presently almost similar to the CBSE / NCERT syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Life Sciences.

Syllabus for the Humanities / Commerce will be

1. Social Studies (Civics, Economics, History and Geography)
2. Mathematics
3. General Knowledge
4. Indo – Islamic Culture

The entrance will be held in three languages (English, Hindi and Urdu). The detailed syllabus is available in the AMU website link given here Click Here
29th January 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 11th entrance exam 2017

Sir, I am Abrar hussain rather asking to you please upload the shyllabus of 11th science and engineering diploma.
Yours faithfully
17th July 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am almadad Ali and i am from Delhi. my question is that ''is there are no other way to get admission online by filling the forms? please send me full details (date and exams times) on my gmail - [email protected]. for this i will always be thankful to you..
31st August 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th class I want to get admission in amu for that I have to cross the entrance but I want to get the information about syllabus so that I will prepare myself for exam
3rd September 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 10 class from commerce and homescience.i did not read maths in 10th.so i want to know which subject i will prepare for get admission in amu class 11th (stream-commerce).
REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
21st November 2017, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

I Afreen want to take admission in amu after passing my board exam so I want to know that for entrance exam for class 11 will all Que will come from class 10 or something will from class 11
29th November 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am zarqa i m studying in 9th in chennai. I want to get admission in amu i want to know syllabus for 10th entrance exam and as well as 11th entrance exam. Kindly send me the syllabus on this e mail id [email protected]
9th January 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, will you please send me the last 10 previous years question papers for entrance in class 11 .My
email id- [email protected] .sir please help me
1st February 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Nabeela ansari from Lucknow and I want to know the procedure of entrance examination.I will be highly thankful to you if you send me the details on my Gmail- [email protected].
Thank you
8th February 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Md.Ahmad from MAU, I just want to know about syllabus so please send me the syllabus of upcoming Aligarh Muslim University 11th entrance exam from science . I will be great full to you If you will send me the syllabus on [email protected].
22nd February 2018, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please upload the syllabus of class 11 entrance exam on my email I'd [email protected]
29th March 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th from CBSE Board and now I want to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University so I want to know what is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? I will be great full to you if you will send me the syllabus on [email protected]
23rd April 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, i am Fardeen ahmed from dps ghy. sir i need admission in AMU for class 11th entrance exam, sir plz can you send the entrance exam date and portion on [email protected]
25th September 2018, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th class I want to get admission in amu for that I have to cross the entrance but I want to get the information about syllabus so that I will prepare myself for exam and my email I'd [email protected] sir please please please send me syllabus
30th November 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

When was the entrance exam for std 11 was held in 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?