3rd August 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

ISC or Kerala State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?

Hi Sir, let me tell you that I am studying in 10th standard in Kerala State Board. I will do Medical in my graduation i.e.; I want to study MBBS. I want to know that if I continue my education of Intermediate in Kerala State Board then I will get admission easily in MBBS or I should move to ISC Board. I came to know that ISC Board is easy than Kerala State. Suggest me regarding this.

10th August 2018, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Kerala State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?

There is no guarantee that, if you study from a given board, then you will surely get admission in MBBS at a reputed college. All you need is excellent marks in class 12th, so that you score good in NEET final merit.

Performance in the entrance exam will also be crucial, because it has more to say in the final merit for admission. Just make sure you get admission at a decent school and score excellent marks in class 12th board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?