27th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?

Respected Sir, let me tell you that I am studying in 10th standard in Maharashtra State Board. I will do Medical in my graduation i.e.; I want to study MBBS. I want to know that if I continue my education of Intermediate in Maharashtra State Board then I will get admission easily in MBBS or I should move to ISC Board. I came to know that ISC Board is easy than Maharashtra State. Suggest me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. ISC or Kerala State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant? -- [New]
  2. ISC or Gujarat Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?
  3. Is there any chance to study MBBS for Intermediate PCM candidate of Maharashtra State Board?
  4. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  5. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  6. Which stream should I choose to study in ISC Board being a 10th Maharashtra Board student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  8. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is easier to score marks in Higher Secondary?
  9. Scholarships available to study Intermediate for Maharashtra Board student?
  10. Which board is beneficial between ISC and HSC to study in 11th? What are the process and conditions to take admission in B.Com for ISC board student?
  11. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Maharashtra Board student?
  12. ISC or WBCHSE, which is better to study in HS for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) aspirant?
  13. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Kerala State Board for 11th admission?
  14. Eligibility to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate with 55% in 12th ISC?
  15. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  16. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  17. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Assam State Board for 11th Science admission?
  18. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?
28th May 2018, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?

There is no suitable board for cracking in competitive exam like medical or engineering. It all depends on the kind of school you study and how much hard work you do.

Hence, choose the best school available in your area and prepare well for the entrance exam according to the syllabus.
30th May 2018, 09:01 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?

If you want to get admission in medical course ( MBBS ) it is mandatory to appear and qualify for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination.

It is conducted by CBSE. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in any recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper with minimum 50%.

So, you can pursue 12th in any board as syllabus is same but have to do better preparation to qualify in entrance examination.
30th May 2018, 12:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is five year course and to get admission in the course it is mandatory to appear and qualify in NEET.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

So, you can select any board as per your wish and neither of the board is easy or difficult and you have to do hard work to appear and qualify in examination to get admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?