9th June 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?

Sir,
I have a confusion regarding my future.
I have just passed my 10th from CBSE Board.
But I live in Tamil Nadu. So, for Higher Secondary
I can get benefit of joining State Board?
Is there any benefit?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  2. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  3. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  5. Can I reappaer for higher secondary (Tamil Nadu State Board) after 14 years?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  8. Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  10. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Foundation Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I reappear in Higher Secondary if failed in Mathematics 11 years ago from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  13. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  14. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  15. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Zoology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Any problem in changing the state board of MP after 10th? Can I go to Tamilnadu for high secondary exam(12th board)?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  18. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th June 2015, 11:39 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?

There is no special benefit to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE.. You should continue with CBSE board as it is well recognised all over India.

Syllabus of CBSE is very good and most of the competitive exam syllabus comprises of CBSE syllabus.
11th June 2015, 05:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?

No it will not give you any extra benefit rather it will be best for you if you stay in CBSE Board if you are going to pursue Science in Class 11 and 12.
If you are going for any other stream then it will be of no difference whether you read in the State Board or in the CBSE.
Though as you have read in CBSE Board for all these years it will be best to study in the CBSE Board.
2nd April 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Which board should i prefer among Tamilnadu state board and CBSE board to study in higher secondary? Which board will have more benefits on state board quota for seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?